Follow | Dashboard


Hey,welcome to Ayap's blog . Im taken . hihi

Entry | Owner | Board


im happy with you hubby
It almost 2 years and 5 months . Im happy being part of your life until now . There so many things we travel together . We happy together . We sad together . We angry together . We sulk together . We laugh to together . We joke together . Thats make me feel more safe being with you . When you look in my eyes , i think i've got butterflies in my stomach . I hope you feel the same thinng when i look in your eyes . I'm sorry because i always mad and rude at you . I just don't want you far from me . Im angry with you because i love you so much . I don't want bad things happen to us in the future . I want you to be with me forever till jannah . I wish you can hear my heart :'*

Older post / Newer post